As the agency’s Personal Lines Account Manager, you will oversee and manage the quality of an established personal lines book concentrating on retention and profitability.
As a sales associate you will be responsible for growing our current personal lines book. You will be guided to implement a referral program, cross-sell off the current book, set up a re-marketing program from our extensive prospect list. NO COLD CALLING!
In addition, you will have experienced support staff to handle the day to day customer service and data input that will ensure your success.
- Become proficient in our agency management system: IMS4 (Xanatek)
- Retention of business: work with our new vendor Rocket Referral which is an automated system that reaches out to clients and assists in retention and promotes referrals.
- Create and implement a consistent referral program from existing customers
- Oversee claims history of households for possible UW action in order to maintain the highest profitability.
- Recontact Prospects for New Business
- Review renewals for possible cross-sell or remarketing
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of property and casualty coverages
- Experience in quoting and writing Personal Lines policies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to create trust and confidence with our clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, MS Word, Excel)
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve and prioritize.
- Must be able to get to work reliably and on time we are located in Westlake, OH 44145
- Must be able to work during our office hours Mon – Fri, 9-5
- Must be committed to your clients. Client service beyond office hours is sometimes necessary to provide top-shelf service and sales closings.
- High School Diploma & some college
- 3+ years experience in a property casualty insurance agency
- Ohio P & C license required
What you get for being part of an Agency excited about its future and growth!
- Competitive Salary PLUS commission – providing opportunity for growth and income advancement.
- A secure position in a well-established insurance agency. We have been here for 45+ years.
- Great co-workers in a friendly environment
- Top Carriers to represent – ERIE, SAFECO, TRAVELERS, PROGRESSIVE, ensuring your success!
- Mentoring, Training, Coaching – from experienced sales staff.
If you believe you would be a great addition to Roy Jones & Associates, please send the following application materials to Barbara@royhjones-assoc.com
- Resume that includes all employment experience and salary history;
- A position-specific cover letter and why you would be a great fit for this position
Note: please include the following in the subject line: Personal Lines Mgr/Sales