This part-time position will be to assist our personal lines and commercial lines producers.
- Accurately enter data into computer systems
- Answer Phones – professionally and courteous
- Issue Certificates of Insurance
- Issue Commercial License & Permit Bonds
- Maintain & update agency management systems with client info
- Assist in billing and claims
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Confident in computer skills (Microsoft applications, Outlook)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Property & Casualty Insurance Agency
- Posses a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive, resourceful and coachable with a positive, upbeat & courteous attitude.
- Detail orientated
- You must be able to work 25+ hours between the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday. Either 9:00am-2:00pm or noon-5:00pm. We close early on Friday at 4:00pm.
- You will need to be able to get to work on time and reliably. We are located in Westlake, OH 44145
- High School diploma
- Ohio P & C license (preferred, but not necessary)
What you get for being part of our service team:
- Since we highly value our staff we offer competitive wages based on experience and knowledge.
- Great co-workers in a friendly environment
- Training and Coaching – to make you confident and successful in your role
- A secure position in a well-established agency, with room for advancement.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you are interested in you can apply by sending your resume with a cover letter telling me why you’re a great fit for this position, to Barbara@royhjones-assoc.com (In the subject line you must put CSR/Sales Asst. PT)